Cnr Ernie Street & Chapman Court, Albany Creek, Qld 4035
Main Hall: Suggested capacity 180
The main hall has wooden flooring, ceiling fans, mirrors, ballet rails, a stage, offers the use of a piano, a PA system (on request) and has access to a part covered outside area.
- Tables and chairs: 20 x trestle tables (size 760 x 1830 x 740mm – seats 8 people), 200 x chairs
- Room size: 15m X 22m = 330m2
Contained within the main hall, has a small fridge, hot water unit.
The kitchen situated in the main entrance has a fridge, separate freezer, stove, microwave oven, warming plates, hot water unit, and crockery & cutlery to cater for up to 150 people (limited glasses).
Junior Room: Suggested capacity 30
The Junior room has its own basic kitchen facilities, separate toilet, wall fans, a fenced covered outdoor play area, covered sandpit and access to large grassed area.
- Tables and chairs: 6 x square tables, 30 plastic bucket chairs, 14 x children’s plastic bucket chairs
- Room size: 6m X 7m = 42m2
Boardroom: Suggested capacity 10
The Boardroom has a carpeted floor, white board, a jug, and a pedestal Fan. Extra wall mounted plug sockets.
- Tables and chairs: 1 x rectangular table (2030mm X 970mm), 8 x chairs
- Room size: 5m X 3m = 15m2
- Wheelchair access to most rooms (with the exception of Matt Campbell room)
- Off road parking
- Enclosed outside area
- Infant change facilities
- In-house phone number 3264 1882 (incoming phone calls only)
- Main Hall $35.00 per hour
- Junior Room $25.00 per hour
- Matt Campbell $15.00 per hour
- Boardroom $11.00 per hour
- Bond Hire $1000.00
Information and hall costs contained are current as from 1 October 2010 and are subject to change without notice.
To book this venue or check availability please call 3889 0063.
All functions MUST terminate by 12am and the premises must be left in a neat and tidy condition. Cleaning personnel may remain as long as necessary to attend to the cleaning. Washing up liquid, bin bags and cleaning equipment are provided at the hall.
Please note: due to the Community Centre being located in a residential area, Council has imposed restrictions on the type of events that can be held at the centre. These include 18th (or teen parties), 21st Parties, 30th Parties and Engagement Parties. Other events will need to be discussed with the bookings co-ordinator.