229 Mackie Road, Narangba, Qld 4504
Main Hall: Suggested capacity 300
The main hall has wooden flooring, ceiling and wall fans, stage with fully functioning curtains, two sets of double doors opening onto a veranda, bar area with serving hatch, large drinks fridge and glass washer.
- Tables and chairs: 39 x trestle (size: 1800mm X 750mm), 300 x chairs.
- Room size: 345m2 (23m x 15m)
- Stage size: 40m2 (8m x 5m)
Supper Room: Suggested capacity 40
This rectangular room leads off from the main hall and connects to the kitchen. 2 x ceiling fans, two sets of double doors lead to a large under cover area.
- Tables and chairs: 4 x tables (size:720mm x 300mm), 48 x chairs
- Room size: 71.5m2 (13m x 5.5m).
Boardroom: Suggested capacity 12
Small rectangular shaped carpeted room, whiteboard. Ideal for small meetings.
- Tables and chairs: 2 x tables (table size: 720mm x 300mm), 12 x chairs.
The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, a stove, a microwave oven, dishwasher and a zip hot water unit, crockery, cutlery and glassware to cater for up to 300 people. A cold room is available for a small fee.
Meeting Room: Suggested capacity 40
Rectangular shaped room with doors along one side opening up onto the car park. 6 x wall fans.
- Tables and chairs: 2 x tables (size:720mm x 300m), 30 x chairs.
- Room size: 116.25sqm (16m x 7.5m)
- Wheelchair access
- Off-road parking
- Close to railway station
- Children’s play park nearby
- Infant changing room
- Main Hall $28.00 per hour
- Weekend Hire $50.00 per hour
- Supper Room $22.00 per hour
- Meeting Room $22.00 per hour
- Board Room $11.00 per hour
- Bond Hire $1000.00
- A $50 refundable deposit is required to secure any bookings
Information and hall costs contained are current as from 1 October 2010 and are subject to change without notice.
To book this venue or check availability please call 3889 0063.
All functions MUST terminate by 12am and the premises must be left in a neat and tidy condition. Cleaning personnel may remain as long as necessary to attend to the cleaning. Washing up liquid, bin bags and cleaning equipment are provided at the hall.
Please note that it is our policy that we will not book any 18th or ‘teen’ parties at any of our venues.