Expression of Interest: Governance and Nominations Committee Member Volunteer Application Package
Our Governance and Nominations committee (GAN) is currently seeking additional members. Our ideal candidates are experienced in guiding Not for Profit organizations, with particular skills and experience relevant to developing policy and overseeing the processes that guide the overall Governance of Encircle Ltd.
Encircle Ltd is a not for profit community owned and operated organisation for individuals and families in the greater North Brisbane and Moreton Bay regions.. At a variety of locations, Encircle Ltd identifies and responds to local community needs and offers a flexible range of support services, activities and opportunities within a safe and welcoming environment. Encircle Ltd is focused on early intervention and prevention, and encourages community participation with a strong volunteering philosophy. Encircle Ltd has a staff team of more than 50 paid employees and 250 volunteers.
The Governance and Nominations Committee is responsible for developing policy and overseeing the processes that guide the overall Governance of Encircle Ltd.
- Work constructively on the GAN Committee with Board members and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to provide good governance.
- Participate in the development of strategies, policy and procedures for the ongoing development of the organisation
- Attend and actively participate in committee meetings and Board of Management meetings where appropriate.
- Recognise and declare any conflicts of interest
- Act in the best interests of Encircle Ltd.