Encircle Community Services is seeking a passionate and experienced HR generalist to contribute to our work as our Human Resources Officer.
Encircle has been supporting people in the Moreton Bay and Brisbane north regions for 35 years, creating a culture where everyone can be their best, in an environment that values inclusion, diversity, and flexibility.
Encircle is driven to support our community through their toughest challenges, helping them reach their goals. We work with energy, curiosity, professionalism, and optimism.
Our programs and services respond to real and present needs in our communities, whether that is by building community connections with older people; providing professional counselling services; standing with people affected by homelessness; helping marginalised young parents gain skills and resilience; or providing professional advice for community members navigating the legal system.
Our operations are delivered from seven sites across Moreton Bay and Brisbane north regions with outreach services prominent in our work.
We are a diverse team of professionals from a range of backgrounds, experiences, and disciplines – including psychology and counselling, to the law, to business and finance, to social work.
Encircle has benefited from the contributions of many volunteers during our history and that proud legacy continues today with approx. 200 local community volunteers supporting our work.
Encircle’s Human Resources Officer will:
- be a true HR generalist.
- be a trusted business partner to operational managers and leaders.
- provide reliable and accurate HR, employment, policy and procedure advice, support, and mentoring.
- maintain HR and WHS systems, administration, compliance, and reporting.
- implement employee wellbeing programs including learning and development, performance review and development process, internal and external supervision, and EAP.
- contribute to projects and initiatives that support continuous learning; capacity and skill building; and overall organisational development.
To be successful in this role you will bring tertiary qualifications in Human Resources together with 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role.
Encircle is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a CALD background and people living with a disability.
To apply for this position please:
- provide a current resume, along with
- a cover letter (2 sides A4 maximum) demonstrating your suitability for this role against the criteria detailed in the ‘to be successful’ and ‘qualifications’ sections.
- Submit to
Further information regarding this role and the position description are available on request from .
Please note: we are not accepting applications via employment agencies.
Applications for this role will be assessed when received and suitable candidates contacted for interviews. Therefore, you are encouraged submit your applications promptly in order to be considered for this exciting role.