Reclaiming my life is a 7 week course (2.5hr per session) for women who have experienced domestic and family violence.
Would you be interested in coming together in a safe, supportive, and sharing group environment to develop greater understanding and awareness?
In the interest of building a safe space, registrations will not be taken after week 2 has commenced.
Covered in this course:
- Dynamics of abuse
- Impacts of abuse
- Building healthy relationships
- Exploring healthy boundaries and communication
- Anxiety and stress management
- Relaxation and mindfulness
- Self-care and self-discovery
- Self-awareness, respect and empowerment
WHERE: 1 Lamington Drive, Redcliffe
WHEN: February—April 2020 (7 week course)
Wednesdays (February 19th; 26th, March 4th; 11th; 18th; 25th; 31st)
TIME: 9am—11.30am. Morning tea will be provided.
COST: $20 for entire course (to cover resources).
CONTACT: To register your interest at this stage please call 3284 3081
(Limited spaces available. Sorry, no child minding)